Tuesday, November 15, 2005

ordinary people

it's late and i'm still here at work. it sucks when your experimental data shows significant measurement discrepancies. it doesn't help also to be working on questionable, less reliable experimental subjects. now, do i wanna 'massage' the data a tad bit and make it believable? or, do i wanna give a straight, realistic data that will get some people 'excited' in the morning? hehe.. the joy of having to work on real-life, expensive, risky, life changing (or not) assignments. gotta love this job! and to those who are still in school, stay put as long as you can!! it's freakin scary out here!
my toothache turned out to be nothing more than a sore jaw. (huh?!). exactly. i think i slept wrong or something. or i haven't been feeling it since i stopped my daily rigorous chocolate indulgence (leftovers from halloween). time will tell i guess. and i think i should start taking care of my body more. i'm not even 30 yet and i'm struggling to recover from prolong physical workouts. i've been feeling a sustained soreness and/or tiredness at joints, and a general feeling of exhaustion through the days. is that bad? perhaps i could cut back on my late shows musings (jay leno and david letterman and craig ferguson), save the occasional appearances of hot stars, ie charlize theron or jessica alba, and get some quality sleep time. we'll see how it goes.
and i would strongly recommend john legend's album 'get lifted', when and if you're thinking about getting yourself a new album. it's a wonderful r&b album bla, bla, bla.. there. i'm just bad with words. sorry. well, the album's worth buying. there, again.
okeh-kokeh.. wishing you excellent health all around, and hope the day's been kind to you (so far). stay safe now.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

john legend? graig davis??!!

5:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bawa aku dtg sana.....
idi bolehhh:)

din cbr

10:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi crazycorpse...Wow! While I was searching for info on work from home options I somehow found your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I stopped by for a read. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work from home options. Should you ever need it, there's lots of information on this site about work from home options.

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi crazycorpse, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on affiliate marketing I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about affiliate marketing, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi crazycorpse, your blog is excellent. As I was surfing around today looking for detailed info on work at home choices I somehow ended up on your page. As your site is not exactly related to my search, I am certainly glad I stopped by. Oh well, back to surfing and I am sure I will find what I am looking for, and should you ever need information about work at home choices, then stop by for a look. Thanks for the post.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi crazycorpse, I was out blog surfing looking for some info on work at home choices when I ended up on your page. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but your topic caught my eye. While I am here, I just wanted to drop a quick note to comment your blog...now to move on and continue my search for work at home choices. I am going to
bookmark your site for future reference and reading. Should you ever need it, you can get specific information about work at home choices at the site above.

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home