Monday, May 16, 2005

morning bell

hello! hope you're doing well and in high spirits:) i'm absolutely feeling good. getting enough sleep can sure do wonders to your health and well-being. today (may 17th.) is my brother's birthday. so happens to be my roomie's birthday as well. so, happy birthday guys! may the year be blessed and be full of happiness. err, what? presents? sabar k! i'll think of something hehe.. and my dear sister (who's stuck in plymouth) reminded me about 'hari guru' yesterday (may 16th.). how could i possibly forget about that? ok. i didn't know about it even. my bad. she just said,"abe tokse wish wu, apih, ma, and pa selamat hari guru ko?" in which i did to her. heh come to think about it, and if i remember right, no-one us adik beradik wanted to be teachers and follow in the footsteps of our parents. now we have two! the irony of it all :) i'm proud of all my adik2 regardless of what they decided to do with their lives. they're truly my heart and soul. okeh-kokeh, do stay safe and here wishing you a brilliant tuesday. ciao!

3 Comments:

Blogger Irwandy said...

hello...happy birthday your bro!..hehe

9:29 PM  
Blogger Itchy said...

Happy b'day mr. blogger's bro and landlord... when is he getting married?

10:09 PM  
Blogger lissaism said...

the keseronokan having siblings.. no one to remind each other of my birthday... huhu

1:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home