Wednesday, March 02, 2005

lost dogs

i'm still debating about going to the gym afterwards. dont feel too good.. demam-like symptom. got my eye checked and to my relief, there were no evidence of tear and such, just a little inflammed. i was trying to be at my absolute best after the treatment, had both of my eyes dilated, but turned out to be an almost impossible task. couldn't focus on anything and bright lights were, urm, brighter. now got some kind of headache.. hence the dilemma about the gym. anyways, i just realized that i ter'sent' birthday wishes that were intended for my sister to mia. chaos. this could turn into one big freaking mess i'm telling you! luckily, i dont keep secret love interest(s) haha!! so, sent my sister a belated birthday wish and hope that she likes the 'present' that i deposited into her account. on a more serious note, i might be going to singapore again as early as end of march. that would be awesome! man, i love my job. since i moved here, i've been sent over to singapore four times. that's an average of one fully-paid business-class trip home, er to work, per annum hehe. plus accommodation at a five-star hotel in downtown singapore for the whole duration of my stay there. jeles tak? jeles tak? then again, it's always been very, very tiring. hard work etc. etc. at the end of it though, i got to see friends and family again. it's amazing how a lot of people treat me now.. some sort of in a different light. more respected. i'm very much enjoying the moment! till the next installment, take care and take it easy ya! ps: i think i'll do my 2-mile run tonight, for the heck of it. kalau muntah darah, muntah darah laaahh..

1 Comments:

Blogger crazycorpse said...

mereka dan keluarga mereka-lah! muahahaaa!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home