Tuesday, March 01, 2005

start shouting

the scariest thing happened to me last night. it was perhaps more scarier than getting circumcised or watching jeepers creepers alone. i lost vision on my right eye after being struck by a football from 4-ft away. gruesome.. the match (we lost badly) and i felt sick. i saw stars for a little bit than realized that i was struggling shaking them off, with a numbing feeling on the right-side of my head. total blur. i thought my contact lense came off. but when i felt that it was still there, i panicked. holy crap! i couldn't see a thing! good thing, we got two eyes hehe. still it's true what they say about losing yer depth perception. yeah i stayed on until the final whistle but i wasn't any help either.. keep giving the ball away like a it's free candy or something, stoopid. and managed to drive home with one eye closed. so, it stayed like that for another hour or so. freaking out now that i won't be able to see my girl again. got home around 10pm and showered and was ready to visit the ER. then it got slightly better. could see again albeit still quite blurry. nonetheless was rather relieved. woke up this morning feeling very sore from the night's excursions and emotional ups and downs, but i could see way better now. gonna see the optometrist today after work. well, it may not sound scary enough to you, but it sure as hell got me scared enough. very grateful now that my right eye's ok again. to tell you the truth, i probably won't look good with an eye-patch on, plus my depth perception would probably get me into a lot of trouble, i.e. keep bumping into pretty girls etc. hehe.. take care. ciao!

==================================================================
hah! the strangest thing happened to me just now. i had my yahoo-messenger on and wasn't expecting anyone. well every once in awhile a good buddy of mine from san jose, let's call him BW (not his real name), would drop me a line. he's been pretty quiet especially with liverpool doing ever so badly (sweet!). anyways, a gal ping'd me (i'm guessing it's a gal) and wanted to have on-line sex with me! amazing, this must be my lucky day ahaks!! fyi, i've never gone through this before so i played along. didn't know what to expect lor. the closest experience i've had regarding this was the scene in 'closer' where jude law pretended to be a gal and flirted the hell with this doctor dude on-line. well, as for myself, it did get a little bit hot after she said something like "i'm on my knees and helping you out of your pants"! i mean, what's a nice, religious, country boy like moi to do, right?! and it went on for a few more minutes, all that while with me looking over my shoulders. damn! it's freaking tough to get horny when you're actually at work, working for real.. in a lab some more, with people walking around!! haha!! i was more anxious than anything else.. seriously didn't have a freaking clue what i wrote, but she replied. so it mustn't been that bad, right?! hilarious..! okeh-kokeh. gtg for real now. rest my sore eye. take care:)

1 Comments:

Blogger crazycorpse said...

yes dear.. right away. thx! got an optometrist's appointment tomorrow.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home